保帮家电维修李师傅

心理热线

新客户展示位
更多广告请点击
中文黄页

有您的支持
我们会做得更好
From: Lhenreittal Y <lhenreittal@yahoo.co.uk> ; W2 o( p% ?# E) ~) J9 K
To: WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn <WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn>; wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk <wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk> 1 C6 _+ P) g: Q; W; a! _
Cc:% z9 r# I; Q9 l8 j1 h8 _* {
xinjie@cicc.com.cn <xinjie@cicc.com.cn>;3 V, P; M0 X" u/ J. l* j
caojian@eplanetventures.com <caojian@eplanetventures.com>;
( F$ K# a0 _/ C5 @* m! xcyj@fengshang2002.com <cyj@fengshang2002.com>; Stevens, Joe;* J" p0 _( Z, K- L& H
alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com <alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com>;& e5 `# \3 b' B9 _8 V% y# M
zhu.wei@sc.com <zhu.wei@sc.com>; liuzhao@cicc.com.cn# d% ~4 F: c' o8 |* B- z6 u4 C
<liuzhao@cicc.com.cn>; wangsg@cicc.com.cn: E! X( N7 t8 i; T8 ^
<wangsg@cicc.com.cn>; weiqi@cicc.com.cn
: C/ x, ~# T' ^<weiqi@cicc.com.cn>; yaolei@cicc.com.cn  ^6 u% N& c! m9 p9 [2 ?
<yaolei@cicc.com.cn>; jrx_1989@163.com <jrx_1989@163.com>;+ U& {, {4 B. q
xiatian@cicc.com.cn <xiatian@cicc.com.cn>; lukai@cicc.com.cn& Y/ a7 a: l$ p5 S8 \/ ~5 v0 R
<lukai@cicc.com.cn>; jiangxq@cicc.com.cn
* d3 B# L% i; E# }<jiangxq@cicc.com.cn>; fengdy@cicc.com.cn
( x, O" a7 f2 h, |3 H7 p<fengdy@cicc.com.cn>; zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn
. l2 }$ s. t7 S/ Y' u<zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn>; WUXP@cicc.com.cn
9 j/ T& y2 E( X& \; r* G: X<WUXP@cicc.com.cn>; weina@cicc.com.cn <weina@cicc.com.cn>
! v# N% H1 V" M! X7 @( U' mSent: Fri Mar 12 1258 2010
0 E. u; l) [9 @% S  VSubject: WL = Lying Asshole
5 y! Z" \1 Y" t4 v% M9 v
6 e2 i' V. X  ?+ G  N4 h6 l
* H' r4 m9 o  h
4 t! X; K5 j* c8 V. j" z' |* k) Q( b8 D
WL,- ?  H9 A- O: q/ }' d2 a
you are a liar and a cheater!  I left my husband and Singapore for you,
4 m  M- Y; ?- _4 Q' J4 Jthinking I can finally find happiness.  Last August when we got
. ]9 I" Z/ O& A" g) {3 A9 L& m3 Nintimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon your8 y$ n- r5 V7 B* F0 M, O7 m
second fiancée for me.  But it's been seven months and you're still
6 J- c- d3 P- h' itelling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, your
3 g5 t. d2 i) m; ?: k4 Ffriends and family to know you're living with a married woman who is( c  z; a6 ^/ V4 v7 N4 }
not your wife.  Well, I  just found out that the real reason you want% B( j0 b7 J% g' p
everyone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoring
! H! w% p: n& zaround with at least two other 情妇 at the same time!  One is a married
5 R0 a4 m9 E* yclient of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school dropout
2 W' |+ [6 o% W' @from the 峰尚 project where we worked together!  I can’t believe you are
) y7 i. @" e8 b/ x  gscrewing around with so many women on company time. Did being on the
$ @! [, c+ n  t; h- W2 DBoard of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score?  No wonder it always took& T, O/ \% W; ]' z9 |( J" W
you so long to get work done!  And I finally understand why you carried
5 @4 w# b6 N: h3 l$ ~around three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag.  I
3 f' S/ t0 Q$ d; i3 x% \always wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able; ^) r- Y2 P* F% j
to use a lot anyway.
) M  S1 U1 n  y7 O8 M; y# w
/ r9 \6 A% i+ t! N, o3 }& m" C+ VYou explained that you were using the4 x1 M  d7 l$ z
married woman to curry favors from her husband’s business.  How does/ O% i! K: q/ r5 w3 {# R5 Y
that explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you've) q* H- u; t2 q8 Z# k/ w
gone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts?  What/ [; A0 g) z$ R) i2 a% h
“services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that your9 T! j/ s1 _5 o$ K/ ?! q
ex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keep
% P  t, {4 P/ A4 G! w7 w$ f/ Iyou happy, had to buy you expensive things like the USD$300 shoes; k3 [% g& t5 q. k+ y: k% j
you’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashlight you keep in your/ b8 L( `: Y* p
car, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?  
+ A- E$ J9 ]% F% b* @' n2 z7 j& q
2 i, ~! b2 J# I  JI’m
: e1 ~* s3 H  Ftelling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust you* ^+ p2 q; b# E
without adult supervision on company projects, because you will surely6 M7 q, W( t& D' @, I2 W4 T/ M  {: }
take advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep around* t2 R' Y5 u3 c$ z1 p
with anyone from the office. " N: ~& ~$ J; d

; H2 _5 A# i" Z3 xShame on you, WL!  Go back to your mommy.    为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消来自:#   为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消转自:傲游浏览器转帖插件
密西沙加中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大密西沙加华人网

GMT-4, 2024-10-5 07:18