北美华人新生活

保帮家电维修李师傅

心理热线

新客户展示位
更多广告请点击
中文黄页

有您的支持
我们会做得更好
7 k& f3 G7 d5 ~! h" ~: _; N( ITo: WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn <WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn>; wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk <wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk>
+ _) a" q8 ^% P; B3 Y9 L# KCc:
9 q0 Y3 ]" n& R" ]$ \xinjie@cicc.com.cn <xinjie@cicc.com.cn>;& z- G) a( w5 v1 V
caojian@eplanetventures.com <caojian@eplanetventures.com>;
' y: ]" c/ Z) f: \, n7 ^cyj@fengshang2002.com <cyj@fengshang2002.com>; Stevens, Joe;; m% {; ^1 j2 b6 v
alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com <alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com>;
( `/ w3 j/ Q9 k- m9 W) q4 zzhu.wei@sc.com <zhu.wei@sc.com>; liuzhao@cicc.com.cn
8 x; A" ?# m, C) X- H; c8 Q; U<liuzhao@cicc.com.cn>; wangsg@cicc.com.cn
" s/ M1 w7 n  S3 m<wangsg@cicc.com.cn>; weiqi@cicc.com.cn
& h  @- B) R  R$ a1 d% U<weiqi@cicc.com.cn>; yaolei@cicc.com.cn
% e; }6 t8 m1 p$ z% M+ n<yaolei@cicc.com.cn>; jrx_1989@163.com <jrx_1989@163.com>;
/ F( X$ {5 d0 y8 I( exiatian@cicc.com.cn <xiatian@cicc.com.cn>; lukai@cicc.com.cn
/ k! W/ m7 T6 e/ y. M4 t<lukai@cicc.com.cn>; jiangxq@cicc.com.cn
! ~! a# @( H' x- m: G  ?<jiangxq@cicc.com.cn>; fengdy@cicc.com.cn( C2 E4 s3 M( I2 |( K( k* Y
<fengdy@cicc.com.cn>; zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn$ I/ W/ W+ M1 D, F# s8 j" g
<zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn>; WUXP@cicc.com.cn, f: T" O" G5 _' u( e  [) J
<WUXP@cicc.com.cn>; weina@cicc.com.cn <weina@cicc.com.cn> ) l$ D; C$ t7 |. _4 L9 y, X' S
Sent: Fri Mar 12 1258 2010
) |3 Q9 U8 P3 Y/ u7 x' E" WSubject: WL = Lying Asshole
3 i8 R4 _9 u; a; n* U7 |$ ^8 K5 H; k$ f- C

8 f: Y. ]2 t" C. ]& A7 Y$ c' H& {0 }/ K  }3 M6 i6 m
7 |2 l  o3 I" x
WL,3 C5 s6 J+ e4 N" I& K1 t* f- q
you are a liar and a cheater!  I left my husband and Singapore for you,
7 C$ U  s) l/ ^9 ]thinking I can finally find happiness.  Last August when we got
- {- _0 i* h; Kintimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon your
: u; `$ M2 l: @. ~  l! Asecond fiancée for me.  But it's been seven months and you're still
5 V; i2 w( Q& ~/ e0 `) D; d9 _telling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, your
' |0 g# Y5 l/ V) ?friends and family to know you're living with a married woman who is, v5 O# k% E7 ]; S; \$ G
not your wife.  Well, I  just found out that the real reason you want
! r4 M8 X4 W- P$ V; ^# k! teveryone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoring
+ n# u( a1 _+ f4 D' Faround with at least two other 情妇 at the same time!  One is a married' j4 J8 Y/ `7 M: j* V) T7 ]- G
client of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school dropout; G/ u3 C* ?& V! s5 n) f7 R
from the 峰尚 project where we worked together!  I can’t believe you are
- N5 t9 e- j8 }% U+ Hscrewing around with so many women on company time. Did being on the, I. |! M# J6 ^$ a. W' C
Board of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score?  No wonder it always took
8 t  G5 F/ B4 G$ z0 @, S& Y6 ^' pyou so long to get work done!  And I finally understand why you carried
! H/ i- \1 x/ k9 L. oaround three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag.  I
# _5 E& \5 b4 D: Z; \always wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able
: ]  N: d* L1 K; l+ Nto use a lot anyway.$ @9 N" P  f$ P9 j$ K9 @) W, `0 N
$ o% k, u* c$ K: q
You explained that you were using the, a" R* g# b& J9 y! q
married woman to curry favors from her husband’s business.  How does
' e4 a" k4 E1 g% z1 @that explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you've
& }( o- h/ |1 ]gone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts?  What0 f1 j% s: Y2 ~: ?0 W' F
“services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that your2 C2 A- u! n" Q
ex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keep
3 Y# J1 ^7 W3 u' F7 Byou happy, had to buy you expensive things like the USD$300 shoes: ?4 s* F* r0 G3 x* N$ r4 b
you’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashlight you keep in your; @$ T& N# A+ X
car, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?  % A9 ]" h4 r: f, B: n- G

6 O; O5 H0 I, x4 cI’m0 c4 w( Z& ]: ?; o# B  @
telling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust you
9 u. v; S3 E8 ^7 Pwithout adult supervision on company projects, because you will surely
, c: Q. k, K& g3 N: Ctake advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep around0 v! j- u, m1 u9 Q
with anyone from the office. % I1 \6 g  |7 ~% o% A. h5 Y  X

" g" v8 @. j  `9 [/ DShame on you, WL!  Go back to your mommy.    为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消来自:#   为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消转自:傲游浏览器转帖插件
密西沙加中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大密西沙加华人网

GMT-4, 2024-10-5 09:23